End User License Agreement (EULA) for Tsuruta Productions Purchases or hiring
(Last update: FEB 16, 2019).
Every person will agree upon purchase or hiring us. This is a non negotiable agreement. Tsuruta Productions reserve all rights. If you choose not to accept this agreement, you must delete all images, content, … bought from Tsuruta Productions or created by us.
By buying and using anything from Tsuruta Productions, you are agreeing to the following terms:
1. Every created work may only be used by ONE company or ONE person. Our work may not be send or transferred to other persons working in different companies.
2. Every work is royalty free and the client will not have any costs after the work is done, except if there was a special agreement.
3. Every work may be modified by the Client but you will always need to list Tsuruta Productions in the credits. The client will be obliged to always list Tsuruta Productions in any kind of project, except if there is an agreement with Tsuruta Productions.
4. Earning credits or money from our work without our permission is absolutely NOT acceptable.
5. If you are working on a movie, game or any kind of project, please tell us about it. You will not have to pay anything because everything is royalty free. We just want to see our work in projects so we could also list it on our site. Just send us a message with the information.
If you have any questions concerning this EULA, please do not hesitate and contact us.